Quality endures the hard knocks and heavy use of a busy workplace. View our selection of quality products in a variety of sizes, colors, finishes, and trims, and learn about the features of our white boards that stand the tests of time.
We make clear communication easy
Vipco White Boards Features & Benefits
Better tools produce better work. You will find the superior quality of Vipco White Boards help ensure the writing on the wall is clear and easy to read. Vipco White Boards offer a superior writing surface for readability, durability, and magnetic capability along with optimal erasability — no ghosting and easy to maintain.
- Vipco White Boards offer a superior writing surface for readability, durability, and magnetic capability.
- The Polyvision e3 Ceramic Steel used in Vipco White Boards is amongst the most durable surfaces available, easy to clean with minimal maintenance.
- The smooth writing surface wipes off easily.
- Resistant to scratches and stains, ceramic steel is the choice in over 8,000,000 classrooms around the globe.
- Vipco White Board surfaces can be written on with dry-erase, semi-permanent, water-soluble or permanent marker without damaging the writing surface.
Our white boards are made with leading-edge technology and quality materials for maximum durability and useability.
- Vipco Whiteboard writing surfaces are produced using an ISO 9001 compliant, with a continuous coil-coating process, consisting of a steel core of light gauge covered on both sides with thin enamel coatings
- Can be written on with dry-erase, semi-permanent, water-soluble or permanent marker, chalk, pen or crayon
- Optimum erasability—no ghosting and easy to maintain
- Scratch, bacteria, chemical, and fire resistant—will not combust or release toxic fumes in the event of fire
- Greater color contrast
- 99.9% recyclable and Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM Silver
- Standard and premium color finishes available
- Colorfast—will not fade
- Safe and clean, releases no harmful chemicals into the environment
General Cleaning and Maintenance
Vipco White Boards require no regular maintenance. Super easy to clean, you will no longer be frustrated by residue ink smudges, stains, or scratches that spoil your work.
- The surface can be cleaned with a medium-to-strong detergent solution, which can be sprayed directly on the surface.
- Glass cleaning products containing ammonia work very well on the surface. The surface can be scrubbed using scrubbing brushes.
- All detergent washings should be followed by a clean water rinse.
- The surface is extremely durable; the detergent/brushing process should be adequate to remove most normal environmental dirt and stains.
- Stubborn stains may be spot-cleaned by using scouring powder and water, nylon scouring pads, fine steel wool or solvent-based materials such as acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, toluene, alcohol, mineral spirits or paint remover.
- Wipe board with a clean cloth moistened with a high-quality whiteboard cleaner.
Note: Using a non-appropriate cleaner may result in poor dry erasability due to the build-up of residues from the cleaner on the surface.
Cleaning Your Whiteboard
All whiteboards are easy to clean and maintain. Simply follow the steps below to enjoy a clean, bright, smudge-free board for years.
To quickly and easily remove permanent marker, write over the top of the writing with a dry-erase marker. Then, simply erase. In most cases, this will remove the marker. If deeper cleaning is required:
- Moisten a clean, dry cloth with rubbing alcohol.
- Wipe the board in a circular motion to loosen marker residue.
- Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean cloth.
- Repeat these steps, as necessary, to remove all residue.
In order to remove metal scratches or stubborn resiudes, follow the directions below:
- Dampen a clean, dry cloth with water.
- Apply a small amount of an abrasive cleanser to the cloth. For best results, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the label.
- Working in small sections, clean the area using a back-and-forth motion with gentle pressure.
- Wipe off all residue with a dry cloth.
- Soap residues on the board will result in decreased dry erasability. Therefore, rinse well with clear water and wipe dry with a clean cloth (a very important step).
Here are some helpful tricks to get the most out of your Vipco Whiteboard:
- Use high-quality, (avoid low odour) dry-erase markers to avoid poor erasability.
- Replace markers when almost dry to avoid poor erasability.
- Replace the eraser felt regularly. Dirty felt or erasers will result in poor erasability.
Vipco Visual Boards – The Smart Choice
For the boardroom, classroom or office, Vipco provides a diverse range of high quality vinyl tack boards, whiteboards and Forbo boards that can be customized to suit your requirements. Choose from a wide selection of frames, sizes, and colours.
Vinyl Tack Boards
A variety of designs to suit your decor. Our vinyl tack boards are available in a range of sizes, styles, framing options.
Forbo Tack Boards
Forbo Tack Boards are colourful, practical, durable, and made from all natural materials.